Seasonal agreement form 2021
Pitch from: 1st April - 31st October
Standard Gold Pitches - £2,340
Gold Large Pitches - £2,460
Holiday use only
Pitch from: 1st April - 14th July
Then again from: 1st September - 31st October
Standard Gold Pitches - £1,260
Gold Large Pitches - £1,370
Holiday use only
- 2 named adults (6 additional persons can be added for £60 each, please ask us first if you want to add more than 6 additional people to your agreement) maximum 6 persons staying on pitch at any one time.
- Electricity 10amp (500 units included)
- Touring caravan / motorhome and an awning or pup tent (must have a breathable ground sheet if on a grass pitch)
- Parking space for 1 car on your pitch
- 2 dogs belonging to the hirer
Terms of seasonal pitches
Whats NOT included:
- Anyone staying in your tourer while you are at The Laurels, who is not named on the agreement form, these persons will be required to pay the relevant nightly charges. i.e. £6 per extra person & £3 per extra dog. (Additional cars may be parked in the storage area out of peak weeks only, during peak weeks all vehicles MUST be able to fit on your pitch)
- If anyone stays in your tourer when you are NOT at The Laurels and they are not named on the agreement form, they will be required to pay a nightly pitch fee – this is now a reduced fixed pitch fee no matter what date they use your caravan. e. £18 per night to include 2 persons then £6 per extra person and £3 per dog. (Additional cars may be parked in the storage area out of peak weeks only, during peak weeks all vehicles MUST be able to fit on your pitch)
- Winter store for is £175
- Summer storage for part seasonals is £90
- If part seasonal customers wish to use their van during the period it is in store you MUST advise the park managers dates the van will be coming out of store before the vans go into store. As you are aware the vans are tightly stored and if the managers know in advance of a holiday planned by a part seasonal customer they will leave this van nearer the front, it we are not told before they go into store we cannot guarantee being able to get it out in the middle of summer.
- We require you to leave the caravan ready to tow off pitch i.e. all legs lifted at the end of the season / for part seasonals when you come off in July also.
Anything else I should know?
- You will need to keep your caravan exterior clean and tidy; we can do this for you for an extra cost of £50.
- Legs, locks, handbrake etc must be kept oiled or greased and in good condition to enable easy movement of your caravan for pitch maintenance etc. If this is not done there is an extra charge to cover the additional time taken to move your caravan.
- We will cut the grass as close as possible to your caravan and awning, but strimming and mowing close to your van will be your responsibility. If your pitch is not kept in good order we will tidy it and invoice you for the cost.
- Electric leads are to be unplugged when you are not on the Park. Our pitches have a 10amp electric supply.
- Gazebos, windbreaks, barbeques, water barrels, gas bottles etc must not be left on the pitch while you are away.
- Full seasonal pitch holders (grass or gravel) & part seasonal gravel pitch holders can leave your awning up at their own risk (this is not advised in April & October unless you are staying on site)
- Part seasonal pitch holders on GRASS pitches must not keep their awning up for extended periods / whilst you go home due to the grass being killed as we need to use the pitches during the summer for tents.
- Everyone on grass pitches must use a breathable groundsheet and full seasonals when you go home if the awning is staying up this is lifted to help the ground recover.
- Friends and Family are welcome to visit you whilst you are on site but you must inform the managers before they arrive so they can let you know if we have space for them to park if they cannot fit on your pitch, during peak weeks we do not have space for second cars, they must fit on your pitch.
- We need to hold a set of keys for your caravan and any clamps or safety locks.
- You must have an insurance policy in place for your time on the park, including when your van is in the storage area.
- The proprietors cannot accept any responsibility for damage incurred to your caravan whilst at The Laurels.
- We now operate a maximum of 28 consecutive days staying on site with 7 days off the park in between stays.
We do not operate a cancellation scheme and would advise customers to seek their own cover to safe guard themselves if they find they have to cancel the agreement with us.
- Transferring your pitch to new owners If you sell your caravan mid season your seasonal pitch can be transferred to the new owners (subject to management agreement) there will be an additional surcharge (10% of pitch fee) paid by either yourself or the new owners and the new owners must meet and agree to and sign all terms and conditions before a sale can be completed.
- Deposit payment 25% deposit is due when you are securing your pitch, this is non-refundable
- Balance payment is due one month prior to arrival (1st March) once this payment has been received refunds will not be made. If you wish to pay your balance in cash on arrival please inform Jo & Sarah.
- Bookings can only be accepted from families or couples where the booking member is over 21 and is part of the holiday party.
- Seasonal touring pitches are for holiday use and not for living on site and certainly not working from site.
- Your seasonal pitch is for named persons on the agreement and friends / family who pay the additional charges. You are prohibited from sub-letting your tourer / motorhome.
- You agree that a breathable ground sheet will be used in your awning and picked up when you are not on site, this allows the grass to recover.
- If we find that this is not the case you will be liable to pay the costs incurred to repair the ground.
- The Laurels Holiday Park is not responsible for your touring caravan / motor home, any awnings and contents of your van also any safety issues regarding your van.
- Visitors must check in with managers and must be able to park on your pitch.
- All our customers / visitors are requested to respect the peace and enjoyment of fellow guests and sleeping children. All noise, radios, TVs etc to be kept to a minimum and dead quiet after 10pm.
- Our speed limit is 5 miles an hour no vehicles to be driven past the toilet block and children’s play area.
- Any vehicles, trailer, awning & gazebo must fit onto your pitch.
- Please do not tie washing lines to trees, these damage and even kill off our trees. If you wish to erect a washing line, you may if you wish put up a rotary line, however, we ask that this be out of sight please.
- Storage boxes can be put on pitches, at the back of your pitch, we ask that this be green plastic please.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times, except in dog walk area. No dogs allowed in toilets, laundry room or left unattended in awning, caravan or car. Please pick up after your pet and place in a sealed bag, deposit in the bins provided.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the safety and well being of children in their charge, especially in the play area and on the trampoline.
Rules must be adhered to. No ball games in car park, roadways, empty pitches. Please use designated area.
- The proprietors cannot accept responsibility in respect of any personal injury or loss/damage to visitors and their property however caused.
- The owners and managers reserve the right to deny access or eject any persons who in their opinion are in breach of booking conditions.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
If you wish to proceed and reserve a pitch, please complete the agreement form at the bottom of this page.
To reserve your pitch a deposit of 25% is required, once you have recieved a confirmation email from us that your booking has been processed please login to your bookings/account to pay this deposit.
Balance payments are then to be paid in full by 1st March
Once your booking is processed you will receive a confirmation email and if you are a new customer you will recieve a 'new customer' email with details of how to log into your customer account.
All payments can be done via your booking / account, if you have any problems doing this let us know.
Please only fill out this form if you have already been in touch with us about availbility.
If you are just enquiring about a pitch then please send us and enquiry using the form on the seasonal page HERE